Role: Performance Marketing Manager
Location: London/ Liverpool
We’re a future focused investment app in a period of rapid expansion. As a certified B-corp we have an emphasis on people and planet in everything we do. We work hard to achieve an investment experience that provides an inclusive investment horizon for everyone. Do you want to join our team?
We have an amazing opportunity to become a member of the team as a Performance Marketer.
About the role:
This is a great opportunity for someone to fast-track their marketing career, getting full ownership of the tickr performance marketing strategy. This is a chance to learn and develop your skills, scaling one of the most ambitious fintech consumer apps in Europe!
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for:
- Building world-class paid social ads that are truly original - splitting the digital budget between objectives such as conversion and re-engagement in order to gain new customers
- Collaborating with wider marketing team on creative and data strategy
- Managing all paid advertising accounts & successfully scaling media spend against internal KPIs.
- Working with the marketing & product team to drive new learnings and better understand our target customer through experimentation
- Working with our data analyst & growth marketer to better understand and improve results
- A track record of running and scaling successful paid social campaigns
- Successfully driven down CPA targets through experimentation and optimisation
- Experience in creative testing (continuous iterations & improvements on ad concepts)
- Strong data analysis skills & experience with Gsheets or Excel.
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a competitive package including a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, remote and flexible working in addition to company equity after successfully completing 6 months’ probation.